DAY BY DAY

Amazon

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It is still hot in Texas. My sister, Elizabeth, and her husband, John, and their kids just returned from New England a few days ago. And discovered what hot really like, no central air conditioner units. My brother home was build like most homes in Connecticut with no central air conditioner units. Fortunately he has several window units which made the house cooler at night. Or course, there is the backyard swimming pool to stay cool in. On Sunday July 31[?], My brother, Bruce, had cook out in his back yard. My older brother Frank, his wife, and daughter; Al Perrino, his wife and kids; my sister and her husband, and their kids, then Bruce, his wife and kids. Elizabeth, John and the kids also visited New York City, [Note: John, New York City is not part of New England. New England is the region of the six states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.], in the state of New York, part of Mid-Atlantic states. I have post the photos on Flickr. Com. http://www.flickr.com/photos/warpspeedcat/sets/72157627256312689/

No comments:

Post a Comment