DAY BY DAY

Amazon

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Starplex Cinemas 14 Christmas party

Starplex Cinemas 14 had its Christmas party last night, MIDNIGHT! It was okay, but I wished that I had not gone. Not many people attended, only two dozen employees and no guests. :-(

The food was what locals call Tex-Mexican Cuisine, some enchilada, and tamale with rice & refried beans. [I was glad that I brought a pound of cooked shrimp to this feast. I ate the last few of the shrimp before the kids ate the rest of them.] I only stay a hour and before headed home to bed.

WE ARE MISSING A CHIPMUNK!

Sadly to say but someone stole one of our Chipmunks display. Yes, Some customer [I presumed, a customer and not employee] stole Simon, the older Chipmunk early last week. The really sad thing is watching all of the little kids standing around of their mother takes their picture with the two other remaining Chipmunks knowing that we are missing Simon. Ah, yes the wonders of the I-pod !

UPDATED DECEMBER 31,2011

All three of our Chipmunks display are gone!

The sad thing is after a week or two, the person who stole them will trash them because they are now bored with the them.

sign

No comments:

Post a Comment