DAY BY DAY

Amazon

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good morning July 3, 2011

Good morning
The reason I am not using the old Blog is that I could not update its format.  Therefore I started a blog “Bartolomeos in Texas”.  I do not know what path it will follow, but we shall see.
Today's temperature is 94 degrees.   Sunny here in Lake Jackson, Texas.  Due to the drought will be no fireworks tomorrow tonight. The state of Texas is still working on the over path though Lake Jackson. I hope to take some pictures of it soon.
Susan Chappel
Of course, I am still working the movie theater. The summer’s rush has started.  A lot of good movies, Green Lantern, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Mr. Popper's Penguins, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 3D is coming soon.
Cathy is still working at the local library. One of her co-workers, Susan Chappel, retired last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment